The DragonCon Forum

Get those flu shots!!

Offline KPK

  • Formally KungPowKirby
  • ***
  • 1603
  • 619
  • Skyscraper
Re: Get those flu shots!!
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2018, 11:08:18 AM »
Mortal will be the first to go down now XD

Offline Confused Mortal

  • Off-World Anthropomorphic Imposter
  • *****
  • 1773
  • 383
Re: Get those flu shots!!
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2018, 11:51:03 AM »
Mortal will be the first to go down now XD

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!   :'( :'( :'(

I work for a medical organization, and seriously the last couple years the shots were about 10% effective. We do them internally here at work too. So that leaves you with a 90% chance of contracting the flu.  Recently not great odds.   They have to guess which will be the dominant strains for the year. It's all an educated guess, and they have been wrong recently.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 11:53:30 AM by Confused Mortal »
I once thought I was an immortal Goa'uld, but as it turned out I'm just a confused mortal.

Offline noitsnotrandal

  • Derailer...Any thread, Any time....
  • *****
  • 2014
  • 347
Re: Get those flu shots!!
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2018, 12:56:06 PM »
The other 90% is whatever big pharma is going to make the most money on!!! Joshua works for The Farm out of Langley Va....he's secretly a spook who's trying to convince us that flu shots are okay!!!!
"Some me aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Re: Get those flu shots!!
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2018, 09:54:43 PM »

Offline Canuckianchick

  • ****
  • 278
  • 59
  • Bow-ties are cool.
Re: Get those flu shots!!
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2018, 02:27:57 PM »
 ???
Dragon*Cons attended: 2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018